Travel Safer, plan ahead and be a responsible traveller
Please Think Of Others When You’re Travelling
With travel restrictions lifting across the UK, more of us are using public transport.
Find out how we’ve been making our trains and stations safe to welcome you back.
Before you travel
- Plan your journey. Some of our services can be busy especially during rush hour, at weekends and when the weather is good. Find trains with space our Capacity Checker
- Work at home if you can.
- Go contactless and buy your ticket from the TfWRail app. Ticket checks are in operation.
- Don’t travel if you’re feeling unwell
During your journey
- Wear a face covering on our trains and in our station buildings unless you’re exempt
Please remember it’s the law in Wales
- Walk or cycle on shorter journeys if you can.
- Keep any windows open to help ventilation.
- Be respectful – anti-social behaviour isn’t acceptable anywhere on our network.
- Keep your distance – Coronavirus is still in our communities, help us continue to Keep Wales Safe by keeping a respectful distance from others if you can.
Travelling outside Wales
You can view the latest rules for foreign travel to and from Wales here.
Reduced bus and rail timetables
Services are running a reduced timetable
If you’re travelling by bus, please check your local bus operator’s website for more information.
You can check your local operators here
Our rail services are running on a reduced timetable. If you’re travelling by train, please use our Capacity Checker