The new TfW app has arrived, providing you with an easier way to plan your journeys and buy tickets.
The TfW app is easy to use, and provides you with helpful information including features such as live updates, on train times, making you aware of any delays and helping you track your journey.
The TfW app allows you to store tickets within a wallet for ease of use. The app also provides both Welsh and English language preferences.
Our new app provides this and many more improvements to make it the one-stop shop for rail travel throughout Great Britain.
Other benefits that we are bringing to the new app include the introduction of
- Multiflex tickets 12 for the price of 10
- Apple pay and PayPal as payment methods
- The ability to save tickets in a mobile phone's wallet
- Live Journey Check information
- Favourite routes stores for easy repeat booking
You can buy tickets for any UK train route with no booking fee.
Are you new to the TfW app?
Step 1 - Download
Go to the App Store (links below) and download our new and improved TfW app.
Step 2 - Create an account
Login and create a new account/register via the TfW app, it only takes a few minutes.
Step 3 - Start using instantly
You are ready to go, start searching for train times and prices, make your purchases and activate instantly.
I have the TfW Rail app can I still use this?
We retired the TfW Rail app on Tuesday 7 December to make way for our new TfW app. The TfW Rail app will still be active to allow you to use any unused and valid tickets*.
Got Multiflex tickets stored in our old app?
As with other tickets, Multiflex* tickets will continue to work until Sunday 6 March 2022 to allow you to use all of your unused tickets. Your 12 Multiflex tickets are valid for 3 months from the day you bought them.
- Use your mobile as your ticket
- Choose the mobile ticket delivery option when you buy your ticket (on the app or online) and we’ll send your ticket straight to the app.
- What train tickets can I buy?
You can buy most of our tickets on our app:
- Anytime tickets
- Advance tickets
- Single and return tickets
- Multiflex tickets
- With our app you can also get
- train times
- live arrivals and departure information
- updates on delayed or cancelled trains