We’re committed to delivering an excellent service for all of our customers. Here you will find all the information you need to plan your journey, book assistance and learn about our plans for enhancing accessibility.
We’re committed to delivering excellent service for all of our customers.
Here you will find all the information you need to plan your journey, book assistance and learn about our plans for enhancing accessibility.
- You can book passenger assistance with us online and over the phone here
- Alternatively, you can use the National Freephone Passenger Assist line by phoning 0800 0223720
- This webpage provides information about our current station accessibility and our facilities at stations.
- Accessible travel during Covid 19
- For information relating to temporary reductions in accessibility and details of any delays and disruptions to facilities and services you can use any of the following:
- If you would like to provide feedback please use our contact us form
- Or if you'd like to make a complaint please use our complaints form
- When assistance has been booked but has not been provided. We will provide you with compensation for your journey. In cases where assistance is booked through our team, at any station or on one of our trains and assistance was not provided by any rail staff, we will offer you a full refund for the cost of the journey. We will be happy to assist you with your claim upon your contacting the customer relations team (Please see our Making Rail Accessible Policy for more details).
- See what tickets and discounts ar available for accessible travel