We’re committed to delivering an excellent service for all our customers. Here you’ll find all the information you need to plan your journey, book assistance and learn about our plans to make Wales’ transport network more accessible.
We’re committed to delivering an excellent service for all our customers.
We want everyone to travel with confidence. That's why, if you're planning on travelling with Transport for Wales Rail services, you can request an assistance booking in advance - now up to 2 hours before your journey is due to start, any time of the day.
Please be aware that you can always simply “turn up and go” without booking assistance in advance, or if you have made an online booking that has not yet been confirmed. We'll provide assistance to get you to your destination.
- You can book passenger assistance with us online and over the phone here
- Alternatively, you can use the National Freephone Passenger Assist line by phoning 0800 0223720
- This webpage provides information about our current station accessibility and our facilities at stations.
- For information relating to temporary reductions in accessibility and details of any delays and disruptions to facilities and services you can use any of the following:
- If you would like to provide feedback please use our contact us form
- Or if you'd like to make a complaint please use our complaints form
- When assistance has been booked but has not been provided. We will provide you with compensation for your journey. In cases where assistance is booked through our team, at any station or on one of our trains and assistance was not provided by any rail staff, we will offer you a full refund for the cost of the journey. We will be happy to assist you with your claim upon your contacting the customer relations team (Please see our Making Rail Accessible Policy for more details).
- See what tickets and discounts are available for accessible travel