Committed to promoting equality and diversity
We're committed to promoting diversity in all our activities to promote inclusive processes, practices and culture.
- We'll strive to work to eliminate any unlawful or unfair discrimination including direct or indirect discrimination, discrimination by association, discrimination linked to a perceived characteristic, harassment and victimisation.
- We'll remain proactive in taking steps to ensure inclusion and engagement for all the people who work for and with us.
- We'll continue to strive towards a culture that is diverse and inclusive that recognises and develops the potential of all employees and service users.
- We recognise the benefits and opportunities of having a diverse community of staff who value one another and realising the contribution they can make to achieving Transport for Wales’ vision
We're proudly supporting Welsh Government in establishing a new working group to encourage more women and underrepresented groups to consider a career in transport.
Our Diversity Statement
“At Transport for Wales we value diversity. It makes us stronger, helps us understand our customers better, make better decisions and be more innovative.
Everyone’s different and has their own perspective so we’re building a diverse team that mirrors the communities we serve. Through this we’re determined to be one of Wales' leading inclusive employers. We’re creating an inclusive transport network that everyone in Wales can be proud of.”
Our Flexibility Statement
“Transport for Wales is committed to being one of Wales’ most inclusive employers. We’re happy to consider flexible working as we understand our employees need balance in their working lives and, based on trust we want them to build their careers without sacrificing their personal priorities.”
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Objectives
Strategic Equality Plan and Objectives
Gender Pay Gap
- Transport for Wales Gender Pay Gap Report 2021 - PDF
- Transport for Wales Rail Ltd Gender Pay Gap Report 2021 - PDF