Stay safe, plan ahead and be a responsible traveller
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff continues to be our top priority.
Before you travel
- Plan your journey
- Don’t travel if you’re feeling unwell
Using taxis or private hire vehicles
Use taxis and private hire vehicles responsibly. Your local taxi or private hire company will tell you about the services they’re currently providing and the safety measures in place.
Follow the driver’s advice
Please follow the driver’s advice. Your driver will be able to tell you about the measures in place to make sure you can travel as safely as possible. You may be asked to sit in the back left-hand seat if travelling alone, for instance
- Find out more about Travel Safer as well as our promise to you.
- You can view the Welsh Government’s guidance here.
- You can find the UK Government’s guidance here.
- Read the latest healthcare information from the NHS.
- Read the latest healthcare information from Public Health Wales.
Read our FAQs to find out more about what we’re doing to make sure public transport in Wales is as safe as possible.