It’s great to see everyone out and about on our network again.
Passenger numbers are monitored daily and our services between Cardiff - Hereford - Shrewsbury and Crewe are particularly popular on weekends.
To help improve your journey experience
- Extra carriages have been added where possible – find trains with space
- Check your journey plans before you travel, planned improvement works could affect your journey plans
- Buy your ticket ahead of travel, some tickets are limited
- Store luggage in racks provided to free up seats and to keep walkways clear
- Stay away from doors to help people get on and off
- If your carriage is full, try another carriage for more space
- Standby buses are available at Hereford, Shrewsbury and Crewe to support busier trains
For the live travel advice for your journey on the day
- Download our TfW app or visit journeycheck.com/tfwrail
- See customer information screens on platform
- Ask a member of our station team
- Use the station help point
- Call 03333 211 202