If you're looking to travel to Pontypridd to Hereford, the most efficient and cost-effective way to get there is by popping on one of our high-speed trains.
We have plenty of space onboard if you wish to bring your bike too. Check out more details here.
- Why Choose Transport for Wales?
- We are committed to providing an excellent service, with fantastic prices, so looking for reliable travel at an affordable price is one less thing for you to worry about.
- How to download our TfW app?
- What are the accessibility options for TfW trains?
- We are committed to ensuring our services are accessible to everyone. With ramps, wheelchair spaces and easily reachable buttons on both internal and external doors, we aim to make your journey with us as comfortable as possible. For further details, follow this link.
- Can I take my dog on the train?
- Did you know, even if your best friend is of the four-legged variety, you can take them out for the day too? As long as they are well-behaved, you can bring your buddies along with you on your train journey. To find out who's welcome aboard, click here.