If you're planning a weekend away, or a family break, catching the train from Barmouth to the seaside resort of Aberystwyth makes a relaxing start to your adventure.
Keeping your carbon footprint down, and saving you money for more important things, Transport for Wales covers all four corners of Wales and beyond. To see what areas we serve, follow this link.
- Why Choose Transport for Wales?
- We want every passenger to arrive at their destination feeling great, so not only do we provide luxury seating, and extra spacing, but room for bikes, and mobility scooters. Keeping fares down, while ensuring an environmentally friendly journey, Transport for Wales delivers an unbeatable service.
- Do the trains have free WiFi?
- Relax and kick back with our free WiFi. Available on most trains, it allows you to stream your favourite artist, enjoy the latest blockbuster, or catch up with the soaps without reducing your mobile data. For more information, click here.
- How to download our TfW app?
- What are the accessibility options for TfW trains?
- In order to improve our services, we're rolling out new innovative designs with the aim of making Transport for Wales accessible for everyone. Including Changing Places toilets, increasing ramp availablity and improving wheelchair access, these new measures are appearing across our network over the next few months. Read what we're doing to make rail travel all-inclusive here.