Using our high-speed, environmentally friendly trains, you can travel safely from Caerphilly to Pontypridd in around 40 minutes!
Taking your bike? No problem. We offer dedicated bike spaces on most of our trains. It is recommended that you book these spaces in advance, though. Find out more here.
- What types of train tickets can you get?
- Kinder to the environment and kinder to your wallet than going by car, Transport for Wales have been saving you money since 2016, and continue to do so. From Off-peak to corporate packages, we have a wide range of budget friendly options. Click here for details.
- Do the trains have free WiFi?
- Dedicated to delivering the best travel experience, our free WiFi gives you a reliable connection allowing you to stream, download and surf, without spending your own data allowance. For more information, click here.
- What are the accessibility options for TfW trains?
- We are committed to giving every passenger an unbeatable experience, and are in the process of rolling out new improvements to increase accessibility across our stations and trains. These include the new innovative Changing Places toilets, mobility scooter spaces, and easily reachable buttons. To find out more about our improvements, click here.