Swansea is an ideal location for a few days away, with lots to see and do, with a selection of cuisines and bars to try.
There is also the marina or River Tawe to visit and if cycling is something you enjoy, you can bring your bike onboard and book one of our dedicated spaces.
- Do the trains have free WiFi?
- We aim to provide a superb experience on your journey to Swansea, our free WiFi enables you to stream and download without using your own data allowance. For more information, click here.
- Are there any discounts available if I'm travelling with friends?
- Bored of the same nights out? Why not try something different without it costing a fortune! You can book tickets for a group with deals, then hop on a train and explore Wales, Gloucestershire or even further afield in the West Midlands. To find out more, click here.
- What are the accessibility options for TfW trains?
- Our staff are trained to be proactive and recognise a customer with impairment and approach to offer any assistance, please don't be offended if we do this as we are here to help assist those who may not be comfortable asking for help.
- What destinations does TfW cover?
- Whether you are travelling for work or pleasure, we cover a wide range of destinations throughout England and Wales. You can find out where we travel to by clicking here.