Aberystwyth makes an ideal location for a family break or a romantic weekend for two by the sea.
Travelling there by train means you won't be tiresome from the journey and you'll arrive feeling relaxed and ready to explore. Free WiFi is available for users to stream films, music and more, which will keep kids entertained. Not only that, but you'll be helping the environment by keeping harmful emissions at a minimum - win/win.
- Why Choose Transport for Wales?
- With our world-class network of trains, we push the boundaries of everyday travel. With more access to work and leisure facilities via our new Advanced Metro service, we are providing reliable yet affordable travel for everyone.
- How to download our TfW app?
- Can I take my dog on the train?
- If your dog enjoys long walks and splashing about in the water, why not take them to the beach at Aberystwyth for the day. They are welcome on board our trains, providing they don't sit on the seats and upset any passengers.
- What destinations does TfW cover?
- Our services run all over Wales and Gloucestershire. We also operate in the West Midlands and as far up as the North West of England too. For more information on our services, click here.