You can enjoy unlimited travel in West Wales between Carmarthen, Pembroke Dock, Milford Haven and Fishguard with our Explore West Wales Day ticket.
|Explore West Wales
*Save more with a 16-25, Two Together, Disabled Persons or Senior Railcards.
Where to buy a West Wales Rover ticket
Whether you're a foodie, rambler, adrenaline junkie or just looking for a quiet spot to relax.
Visit Wales has some great ideas for your trip.
Terms and conditions
- Explore West Wales offers unlimited travel on Transport for Wales services between and including Carmarthen, Pembroke Dock, Fishguard Harbour and Milford Haven for one day.
- Valid for travel after 09.30 Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Valid on Transport for Wales services.
- Buy Explore West Wales from your local rail station booking office.
- If there are no ticket buying facilities at the station where you are starting your journey, you can also buy Explore West Wales from a Conductor on board a Transport for Wales service.
- Unused tickets are refundable subject to an administration fee.
- Price valid until 31st December 2023.