Planning a trip to Bridgend?
Hop on the train directly from Barry Station and arrive safe and sound in under half an hour! If you want to bring your bike, we offer dedicated spaces on most of our trains. We do recommended, however, that you book these in advance. See here for more information.
- What types of train tickets can you get?
- With numerous budget friendly fares, Transport for Wales can save you money and hassle. Our special offers include Off-peak, Anytime and Advanced tickets. All the details can be found here.
- Can I take my dog on the train?
- Enjoy a day out with your best friend! Your dog can travel on Transport for Wales trains, and as long as they don't interfere with any other passengers, you can bring a second dog, totalling two per person. Follow this link to find out more.
- What destinations does TfW cover?
- With routes running through Wales, the West Midlands and North West England, Transport for Wales has got you covered. Travelling by train is easy, relaxing and saves you money. For more details about our services, click here.
Top ten attractions in Swansea Explore Top ten attractions in Swansea
Fun things to do in Newport this weekend Explore Fun things to do in Newport this weekend
Things to do in Cardiff City Centre Explore Things to do in Cardiff City Centre
Discover more destinationsExplore all