Taking just over an hour, the journey between Barry and Swansea takes you though some of the most glorious countryside that Wales has to offer.
Because you chose to travel by train and kept your carbon footprint down, that countryside will be preserved for longer - perfect!
- What types of train tickets can you get?
- We have a range of cheap ticket options, including travelcards and season tickets, which give you the opportunity to save money whilst helping the environment. Train travel produces less emissions than road transport, meaning your carbon footprint doesn't get bigger. Find details on our budget friendly tickets here.
- What safety precautions are in place on TfW trains?
- We've introduced some new measures to ensure the safety of our passengers and staff. Following government advice, these include mask wearing, targetted cleaning and social distancing. Find more information here.
- What are the accessibility options for TfW trains?
- In order to improve accessibility, we've rolled out some major changes to our trains and stations, including ramps and wheelchair spaces. Learn all about our improvements here.
- Can I take my dog on the train?
- Have fun with your best mate - after all, your dog enjoys a day out, too. Well trained dogs are always welcome on Transport for Wales trains, and you can bring two dogs per person. For all the details about bringing your dog, or any other pets, on the train, click here.