Take in the view along the stunning Cambrian Coast with an Explore Cambrian Day ticket.
You can use it for the whole day from 09:29 Monday to Friday or all day at weekends (not bank holidays) on trains from Pwllheli to Aberystwyth and Machynlleth.
|Explore Cambrian Coast||£14||£7||£23.00||£9.20|
*Save more with a 16-25, Two Together, Disabled Persons or Senior Railcards.
Where to buy a Cambrian Coast ticket
Terms and conditions
- Enjoy unlimited travel in the designated geographical area for a day on Transport for Wales services.
- Unlimited travel on Transport for Wales services between and including Machynlleth, Aberystwyth and Pwllheli for one day.
- Valid for travel after 09:30 Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Valid on Transport for Wales services.
- Buy Explore Cambrian from your local rail station booking office.
- If there are no ticket buying facilities at the station where you are starting your journey, you can also buy Explore Cambrian from a Conductor on board a Transport for Wales service.
- Unused tickets are refundable subject to an administration fee.
- Price valid until 31st December 2023.