Cut your emissions and get the train from Holyhead to the walled city of Chester, keeping your carbon footprint down.
Whether it's for some retail therapy, a family day out or a business trip, Transport for Wales ensures you arrive safely and feeling relaxed.
- What types of train tickets can you get?
- We have a range of money saving travel offers, including season tickets and travel cards, such as Off-peak or group travel discounts. We also have the Multiflex offer for those who are commuting less. See all our great deals here.
- Are there any discounts available if I'm travelling with friends?
- Looking forward to a day out with your friends? Catching the train can make it even more exciting, and with our attractively priced group travel discount, it makes sense to catch the train, and keep your carbon footprint as small as possible.
- What are the accessibility options for TfW trains?
- With new measures being rolled out all the time, Transport for Wales are determined to make our station facilities and trains accessible for everyone. These improvements include mobility scooter spaces, Changing Places toilets, and easy-to-reach buttons. You can find more information here.
- Can I take my dog on the train?
- Dogs can suffer from seperation anxiety when apart from their beloved humans, so why not bring Rover with you? We always welcome well behaved dogs on our trains, and you can bring up to two per person. This applies to other pets, too. Follow this link for more information, and let Rover enjoy a day out with you.