The journey from the stunning Welsh resort of Swansea to the glorious market town of Chepstow takes you through some of the most beautiful countryside the UK has to offer.
Relax and enjoy the scenery or take advantage of our free WiFi and stream the latest blockbuster, but however you choose to spend the ride, you can rely on TfW to get you there safely, efficiently and in comfort.
- Why Choose Transport for Wales?
- Transport for Wales offers a high-end service, but for budget-friendly prices. We have services running throughout Wales and over the border into England, and our contact-free services ensures that we can put our staff and passengers’ health and safety first.
- What types of train tickets can you get?
- Transport for Wales has a wide range of ticket deals. We offer great quality train travel but at budget-friendly prices. For full details of all our fare types see here.
- Do the trains have free WiFi?
- Catch up with the latest goss from social media, stream music from your favourite artists, or catch up on the latest boxsets through the free WiFi that is available on the majority of our services.
- What are the accessibility options for TfW trains?
- Transport for Wales are proud of the changes that have been made to our trains and stations in order to make train travel accessible. Our measures have included space on trains for mobility scooters and wheelchairs, and ensuring that buttons are reachable by all. To find out more details about accessibility on our trains and stations, and our new innovations, take a look at our accessibility web page.