If you’re planning a trip to Pyle with your friends, or simply looking for the most efficient way to get to Pyle from Swansea for a business trip - Transport for Wales has got you covered.
Hop on board of one of our high-speed eco friendly trains, and travel while looking out for the environment and saving money at the same time.
- Do the trains have free WiFi?
- Our high-end trains are equipped with the latest technology, which means that most of them do offer a free WiFi service. Click here to find out details on how to use it and more.
- How to download our TfW app?
- Can I take my dog on the train?
- Spend your holidays traveling with your furry best friend with Transport for Wales. Our trains are pet-friendly, which means you get to bring up to two pets per each passenger, but make sure to check our guidelines regarding pets on board to prepare for your trip.
- What destinations does TfW cover?
- Our transport service covers villages, towns, and cities alike throughout Wales, the West Midlands, and North West England. Catch one of our high-speed trains for a quick, comfortable, and hassle-free journey to any destination featured on our route map.