Planning on a weekend away, a family break or heading to Wolverhampton for work purposes, catching the train from Swansea keeps your carbon footprint down, eliminates the stress from driving and allows you to arrive feeling relaxed and refreshed.
- What types of train tickets can you get?
- Transport for Wales has a wide range of tickets and railcards, designed to suit all budgets. Our Off-peak tickets provide great value fares, while our Anytime tickets are super convenient. Take a look here for more details.
- Do the trains have free Wi-Fi?
- With most of our trains having free Wi-Fi you can make the most of your journey by using the time to catch up with the latest news, or browse the internet for ways to spend your time in Wolverhampton.
- What are the accessibility options for TfW trains?
- We believe that comfortable and affordable train travel should be accessible for all, and so we have put a number of accessibility measures in place at our stations and on our trains. With more measures being rolled out all the time, take a look here for all the up to date information.
- What destinations does TfW cover?
- Transport for Wales covers a larger area than you would think! As well as across Wales, our services run across the border into North West England, the West Midlands and Gloucestershire. For more details on where we go take a look at our network map.