Whether it's a fun family day out or for business, relax and unwind while we ensure a smooth and hassle-free journey from Swansea to Aberdare. Taking your bike?
No problem! We offer dedicated bike spaces on most of our trains, although booking in advance is recommended. For more information, click here.
- What types of train tickets can you get?
- Transport for Wales offers numerous wallet friendly ticket deals, including Advanced, Off-peak and Multiflex - the latter providing flexible commuting options. You can find all our deals here.
- How to download our TfW app?
- What are the accessibility options for TfW trains?
- With new measure rolling out frequently, our trains and stations are rapidly becoming more accessible for everyone. Our improvements include easy-to-read signs, ramps and step-free platforms and wheelchair spaces. You can find more information here.
- What destinations does TfW cover?
- Covering Wales, North West England and Gloucestershire, Transport for Wales takes you through some of the UK's most beautiful countryside. More information about our services can be found here.