From Swansea to Barry, south of Cardiff, is only an hour and 15 minutes by train, and takes you through some of Wales' most beautiful countryside.
If you are a keen cyclist, you can even bring your bike, using one of our specialised bike spaces, available on the majority of our trains. For more information, click here.
- What types of train tickets can you get?
- Transport for Wales has a range of money saving special offers, which you can find here. Whether you want a quieter Off-peak journey, a more flexible approach with Anytime tickets or be pampered in First Class, we can help.
- Do the trains have free Wi-Fi?
- If you're an online gamer, love your music or a film buff, why stop just because you're on the train? With our free Wi-Fi, you can do all of these and more without using any of your data allowance. For more details, click here.
- Are there any discounts available if I'm travelling with friends?
- If you're heading out for a romantic meal for two, or a shopping spree with friends, Transport for Wales can not only save you the stress of driving, and parking, but also save you money. Our discounts for groups travelling together leave you money for the important things in life. Click here for more details.
- What are the accessibility options for TfW trains?
- Transport for Wales are determined to provide a service for everyone, and in order to achieve this, we're improving accessibility across our network. From step-free platforms to easy-to-reach buttons, we're making a difference. You can read about our improvements here.