Operating in the historic Flintshire town of Buckley, this fflecsi service connects with nearby Broughton and its well-known shopping complex, making it the ideal travel option for a day of retail therapy or spending time with the family. The service also connects the villages along the A550 south of Buckley as far as Cefn-y-Bedd. The service also connects with several stations along the Wrexham-Bidston line - taking you direct to Wales’ newest city.
Things to do
- Spend a day with the family at Broughton Shopping Centre - there’s plenty of great shops and restaurants, as well as a cinema, too.
- Explore the historic town of Buckley and keep an ear out for its distinctive Buckley accent which developed during its mining heyday.
- Connect to the Wrexham-Bidston line and spend a day exploring Wales’s newest city and the world-famous Racecourse Ground.
- Pay a visit to Park in the Past, near Hope, a wonderful outdoor space perfect for walking which also celebrates the rich history of this part of North Wales.
Local amenities in this zone
- Buckley Library
- Broughton Library
- Buckley Medical Centre
- Clwyd House Medical Practice
- Buckley Leisure Centre
- Marches Medical Practice
Onward travel connections
- Rail connections northwards to Bidston and southwards to Wrexham from Caergwrle, Hope, Penyffordd stations.
- TrawsCymru T8 service between Chester and Corwen
- Adult all-day single - £2.50
1Bws tickets are also valid on this service and can be purchased for £6.50.
Concessionary bus pass holders travel free with fflecsi.