fflecsi Prestatyn is the ideal service for anyone looking to make short journeys into the town centre from its residential areas. There’s some great spots to visit using this service, including the long, sandy shores of Barkby Beach or the historic ruins of the town’s Roman Baths. For the walkers among you, Prestatyn marks the end of the Offa’s Dyke Path (or the start, depending on which way you look at it).
Things to do
- Explore the expansive Barkby Beach, with its wild sandy dunes and lovely picnic areas, it’s ideal for a day out with the family.
- Walk in the footsteps of the Romans and visit the ruins of the Prestatyn Baths - situated just off Melyd Avenue, our fflecsi service will help get you there.
- Get your hiking boots on and make your way along the Offa’s Dyke Path - loosely following the ancient earthwork ordered by King Offa to mark the boundary between Wales and England.
- Prestatyn train station is on the North Wales mainline, with connections on to Llandudno and the northwest, as well as connections to Chester, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, and London Euston.
- Connect to local bus services.